Gemmotherapy Juglans regia (Walnut)
Juglan regia or the English Walnut is a solitary tree that needs a lot of space and light. It is quite tall and can grow up to twenty-five to thirty metres high. This tree loves deep, rich, well drained and slightly clayed soil, and tolerates limestone. Its roots grow deep down, vertically, spreads out horizontally, and then go back up, sometimes all the way to the surface. Thick branches spread out from its straight cylindrical and wide trunk. Over time, its smooth bark will turn white during the first thirty years, and will then crack with age.
- Affinity for skin and mucous membranes
- Cleans up focal infections in the body; anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antiparasitic, antifungal, antibacterial
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Improves digestion
- Restores the flora of the colon after antibiotics.
- Main remedy for diabetes- acts by normalising enzymes, insulin production and the secretion of pancreatic juice
- Antimicrobial: Antiviral (Hepatitis C), antibiotic, antiparasitic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory
- Immune: Plays a role in all hyperimmunity syndromes with cutaneous manifestations
- Cutaneous: Internal action of the remedy manifested on external disorders
- Circulatory: Acts in chronic inflammations and promotes the general defense mechanism of the body
- Pulmonary: fights against infection of the bronchial mucosa and trachea
- Digestive: Restores the flora in post antibiotic diarrhea therapy, colitis, acute and chronic pancreatitis, juvenile or adult onset diabetes
- Hepatic: Liver afflictions, stimulates Kupffer's cells, alcoholic cirrhosis, hepatitis C
- Cutaneous: Acne, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, collagenosis, lupus erythematous, eczema, trichinosis, ringworm
- Circulatory: Varicose ulcers, arteritis
- Pulmonary: chronic suppurations of the mucosa membranes, bronchitis, sinusitis, allergies
- Immune: plays a role in all hyperimmune syndromes for which some skin problems are an effect
- Ledoux Frank and Gueniot Gerard (2012) Phytembryotherapy: The Embryo of Gemmotherapy, Editions Amyris, Spain.
- Dr. Reckeweg (2012) Product Catalog, Bio Lonreco. Quebec.