Gemmotherapy Fagus sylvatica (Beech)
Fagus sylvatica or European beech prefers to grow in very humid climates. It can reach up to forty meters high and can live 200 to 400 years maximum. it generally thrives in the shade of Oak that it will outgrow. The European beech has a massive remarkably straight trunk, cylindrical, with smooth bark, and its root are spread horizontally at a short distance from the surface.
- Hypoagammaglobulinemia, increasing the liver's ability to make globulin
- Stimulation of the immune system
- Fibrosclerotic remedy of the respiratory and renal systems
- Powerful immuno-stimulant properties
- Antiallergenic and antihistamine properties
- Lowers cholesterol, uric acid, and urea
- Respiratory system: pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema
- Renal system: nephroangiosclerosis, interstitial nephritis, renal insufficiency, renal lithiasis, uric lithiasis
- Immune system: good in hypogammaglobulinemia, increasing immunoglobulin. Anergy, allergies, infections
- Vascular system: atheromatosis, reduces cholesterol, celiac disease when associated with low globulin
- Ledoux Frank and Gueniot Gerard.(2012) Phytembryotherapy: The Embryo of Gemmotherapy, Editions Amyris, Spain.
- Dr. Reckeweg (2012) Product Catalog, Bio Lonreco. Quebec.