Gemmotherapy Platanus orientalis (Oriental plane-tree)
Platanus orientalis or the Oriental plane tree, is a tree that first appeared as early as the Mesozoic era. It is majestic and strong, and adapts to the most varied grounds. This tree grows rapidly and can sometimes reach fifty meters high. It is native to Asia Minor and is found abundantly in the Himalayas. Its bark is first yellowish-grey and smooth, and then becomes light brown and flakes. Its leaves are large, and its flowers are composed of many spherical heads of tiny flowers, clustered around a woody core.
- The bark has properties possibly related to skin problems
- Stimulates the reticulo-endothelial system, improving immune function
- Acne: acute and chronic, recurrent, eczema, psoriasis, allergic urticaria, vitiligo (to be used over long term, at least 6 months, in vitiligo, acne, and in sequels of malaria
- Ledoux Frank and Gueniot Gerard (2012) Phytembryotherapy: The Embryo of Gemmotherapy, Editions Amyris, Spain.
- Dr. Reckeweg (2012) Product Catalog, Bio Lonreco. Quebec.