From Health Facts
Latest Edit: Hector 2014-03-13 (EDT)
|See Also||Naturopathic Therapies|
|See Also||Botanical Medicine (Herbalism)|
Herbal capsules typically contain dried herbs.
- You do not taste the herb
- Compliance is typically high
- The constituents of the herbs are not always available for absorption as the herbs are unprocessed.
- The action of the herbs sometimes requires that you taste the herbs, such as with bitters.
- Check out further information on botanical medicine and therapeutic forms of herbs.