The Natural Physician's Healing Therapies: Proven Remedies Medical Doctors Don't Know
- Author: Stengler, Mark
- Published: January 5, 2010
- Publisher: Prentice Hall Press
- Number of pages: 544 pages
- To Order: 
- Check out other books written by Naturopathic Doctors
- Check out other books written by NDs on naturopathic medicine
An updated and revised edition-from "a leader in the new wave of true healers".
From fast-acting natural cures for arthritis, viruses, and hardened arteries, to fatigue, burns and injuries and more, this revised edition of one of the most trusted books on natural remedies includes more than 50 new entries as well as updates throughout.
About the Author:
Mark Stengler, N.D., is a renowned naturopathic doctor, author, lecturer, and associate clinical professor at National College in Portland, Oregon. He is also the co-host (with his wife Dr. Angela) of The Natural Physician, a radio program on KFMB in San Diego, the #1 natural health show in the area