Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
From Health Facts
(Redirected from CCNM)
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) is Canada's premier institute for education and research in naturopathic medicine. CCNM offers a rigorous four-year, full-time doctor of naturopathic medicine program.
|See Also||Naturopathic Medical Education|
- Founded in 1978 under the name of The Ontario College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Location: 1255 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto
- Student enrolment: 480
- CCNM's ND Program
- Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic, a dynamic naturopathic teaching clinic where senior clinicians and ND supervisors conduct more than 26,000 patient visits per year.
- The Department of Research and Clinical Epidemiology at CCNM is a world-wide leader in advancing our understanding of complementary and naturopathic medicine as a viable, sustainable health-care system.
- CCNM's Integrated Health Care Centre 
- Home to CCNM Press which is dedicated to publishing college texts, clinical reference materials, scholarly monographs, consumer trade books, and corporate wellness guides in the field of naturopathic medicine 
- Vision and mission statements 
- Faculty profiles 
- Fast Facts 
- CCNM History