Childhood Vaccinations - Answers to Your Questions
- Author: Katia Bailetti N.D
- Published: September 28, 2010
- Publisher: Inhabit Media
- Number of pages: 152 pages
- To Order: 
- Check out other books written by Naturopathic Doctors
- Check out other books written by NDs on Children's Health
Few issues can cause such widespread confusion-and even panic-as vaccination. Childhood Vaccinations provides parents with clear answers to their questions regarding childhood vaccines. Bailetti puts fears to rest with up-to-date and reliable information about safety, side effects, and efficacy. This guide is an indispensible tool that will enable parents to make informed, empowered decisions about their child's health.
About the Author
Katia Bailetti is a mother and licensed, practicing naturopathic doctor who specializes in children’s health. She lectures regularly on children’s health issues. She lives in Toronto with her husband and two children.