Gemmotherapy Buxus sempervirens (Boxwood)
From Health Facts
Latest Edit: Iva Lloyd, ND 2014-02-22 (EDT)
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-sclerotic action
- Major antiviral plant
- Analgesic (general pain caused by metastasis)
- Antiviral, used specifically for immune compromised patients, inhibits replication of HIV, increases CD4 and NK cells
- Articular system: antisclerotic, rheumatoid arthritis, collagenosis, Dupuytren's contracture
- Immune system: antiviral, anti-inflammatory, various cancers, metastatic pains
- Digestive system: biliary insufficiency, intestinal verminosis
- Nervous system: anticholesterinasis, epilepsy
- Cutaneous system: post-inflammatory adhesions, angiomas, palmar and platar aponeurosis, Dupuytren's disease, baldness, oral candidiasis, vesicular dermatosis, dental neuralgia, various wounds, seborrhea, warts
- Uro-genital system: various fibrosis, ovarian cysts, Peyronie's disease, fibrocystic mastopathy
- Blood system: anemia, increase in blood platelets, minor coagulation problems
- Ledoux, Frank and Gueniot, Gerard. (2012) Phytembryotherapy: The Embryo of Gemmotherapy, Editions Amyris, Spain.
- Dr. Reckeweg (2012)Product Catalog, Bio Lonrenco. Quebec.