Pure Weight Loss: Patient Guide
- Author: Ballard, Tom
- Published: January 13 2009
- Publisher: CreateSpace
- Number of pages: 84
- To Order: 
- Check out other books written by Naturopathic Doctors
- Check out other books written by NDs on nutrition
The future of health and weight loss It seems everyone knows that excess weight is bad, even deadly, but not everyone agrees what to do about it. More protein? Less carbs? Stricter discipline? We're bombarded with lots of advice but lose little weight. Confusion, frustration, and chronic illness are the result. Fortunately, the principles of achieving a healthy weight are quite simple and easy to apply.
- Detoxify to improve mood, balance hormones, and increase fat burning.
- Replace missing nutrients to increase overall health and energy. Health is wealth - and weight loss Achieving health and vitality are critical to weight control. Excess weight is not a disease; it's a sign of deeper health issues. When fundamental problems such as environmental toxins and nutritional deficiencies are removed, excess fat is lost.
About the Author:
Tom Ballard, RN, ND is a naturopathic doctor and registered nurse with over 30 years of experience in helping patients achieve their health goals. www.PureWellnessCenters.com