The Definitive Guide to Cancer, 3rd Edition: An Integrative Approach to Prevention, Treatment, and Healing
- Author: Lise N. Alschuler & Karolyn A. Gazella
- Published: April 27, 2010
- Publisher: Celestial Arts
- Number of pages: 496 pages
- To Order:
- Check out other books written by Naturopathic Doctors
- Check out other books written by NDs on cancer
Product Description Information is power--and when you or a loved one is faced with a cancer diagnosis, the need for accurate and trusted medical information becomes urgent. The Definitive Guide to Cancer, now in its third edition, encourages you to take an integrative approach that embraces both alternative and conventional therapies across the spectrum of cancer prevention, treatment, and healing. Naturopathic physician Lise N. Alschuler and medical journalist Karolyn A. Gazella present an overview of what cancer is, its causes and preventative strategies, an in-depth approach to integrative treatment options, descriptions of key body functions, and discussions of more than twenty specific cancers. This comprehensive guide delivers informed hope along with effective tools for reclaiming your vitality in the midst of cancer treatment, healing, and recovery.
About the Authors
- LISE N. ALSCHULER, ND, FABNO, is a naturopathic physician with widely recognized expertise as a speaker, author, and practitioner of integrative medicine.
- KAROLYN A. GAZELLA is an accomplished author, health writer, and publisher of the Natural Medicine Journal.