The Purification Plan: Pure Vitality, Pure Resilience, Pure Health
- Author: Peter Bennett
- Published: December 27, 2005
- Publisher: Rodale Books
- Number of pages: 384 pages
- To Order: 
- Check out other books written by Naturopathic Doctors
- Check out other books written by NDs on nutrition
Product Description Proven strategies to repair toxic damage and restore the body to vibrant health--in as little as 7 days!
A growing body of research points to toxins as a major contributor to weight gain, fatigue, and chronic illness. Now anyone can safely and effectively cleanse the body of these harmful compounds to look and feel years younger.
Dr. Peter Bennett has been using detoxification techniques in his practice for more than 20 years, with remarkable results. Drawing on his own clinical experience and the discoveries of other top detox experts, he has created an exclusive 7-day program to flush out toxins and purify the body in just one week. Readers will learn:
- the best foods, herbs, and supplements for detoxification
- gentle “detoxercises” that enhance immunity and fight the effects of stress
- simple solutions to create a clean, pure environment at home and at work
- strategies for setting up a rejuvenating home spa inexpensively
- special 1-, 2-, and 3-day fasts and weekly,
monthly, and seasonal cleansing routines
For anyone who wants to lose weight, the 7-day program is perfect for jump-starting their efforts. Readers also can customize the program with targeted strategies for specific health concerns, including arthritis, diabetes, depression, migraines, and allergies.
About the Author PETER BENNETT, ND, coauthor of 7-Day Detox Miracle, is medical director of the Helios Clinic in Victoria, British Columbia.