Gemmotherapy Citrus limonum (Lemon tree)
Citrus limonum, or the Lemon tree is native to the far east and cultivated throughout the Mediterranean. It is a small tree that reaches up to ten meters high, although it can remain smaller and be classified as a shrub. The lemon tree has long divergent reddish branches and large ovate leaves that can grow up to fifteen centimetres long. It has beautiful flowers that are fragrant, with petals that are white on the inside and purple on the outside.
- Complementary synergistic remedy increasing the potency action of other remedies
- Used to increase blood flow
- Very short effect, repeat frequently
- Used as a blood fluidifier and regulates the blood coagulation mechanism
- Indicated when there is an increase of blood fibrinogen, anticoagulant
- Acts as a complementary synergistic remedy
- Increases the blood flow quickly
- Lowers cholesterol, triglycerides & fibrinogen
- Cardiovascular system: Blood fluidifier (Varicose veins/ arteritis/infarction), hyperlipidemia, thick blood or fibrinogen, calms down palpitations
- Digestive system: Hiccups (antispasmodic), digestive complaints, dyspepsia, cirrhosis of the liver
- Nervous system: nervous headaches and migraines, neuro-toxic syndrome, cervical arthrosis associated with vertigo, depression, maxillofacial TMJ
- Ledoux, Frank and Gueniot, Gerard.(2012)Phytembryotherapy: The Embryo of Gemmotherapy, Editions Amyris. Spain.
- Dr. Reckeweg (2012)Product Catalog, Bio Lonreco. Quebec.