From Health Facts
Information about naturopathic medicine and its therapies, listing of naturopathic research and articles related to the practice of naturopathic medicine, as well as news pertaining to naturopathic medicine is found in a number of sources including:
- Listing of Journal Articles by Condition
Institutional Peer Reviewed Publications
The following lists the peer-reviewed publications from the Accredited Naturopathic Colleges.
- CCNM Peer Reviewed Publications
- Bastyr Peer Reviewed Publications
- SCNM Peer Reviewed Publications
- Other Peer Reviewed Publications
The following lists the peer-reviewed articles in these journals.
The following lists the referenced-based articles in these journals.
Other Naturopathic Publications
- National, State and Provincial Naturopathic Associations
- Journals and Newsletters of the Naturopathic Schools
- Early Naturopathic Journals
Industry Referenced Publications
There are many differnet Journals that support and promote the practice of naturopathic medicine including:
- Integrated Healthcare Practitioners  The Integrated Healthcare Practitioners Magazine is an industry journal that provides peer-reviewed research articles and updates on the latest research that supports the practice of naturopathic medicine. Articles from the Integrated Healthcare Practitioners Magazine.
- Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine  The official journal of the International Society of Orthomolecular Medicine aims to advance knowledge and improve the practice of orthomolecular medicine by educating practitioners of orthomolecular medicine, inspiring scholars, students and future leaders with novel, relevant and high quality metabolic research, clinical studies and reports, informative topic reviews and well-argued commentaries.
- Alternative Medicine Review  Alternative Medicine Review, an independent medical journal, published quarterly, has been in continuous publication since 1996 and is a leading peer-reviewed journal designed for sharing information on the practical use of alternative and complementary therapies. Since its inception, the journal has promoted the practice of alternative therapies in a way that provides for a rational, individualized, and comprehensive approach to health care.
- Integrative Medicine Journal  Launched as a peer-reviewed journal in 2002, Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal (IMCJ) provides practitioners with a practical and comprehensive approach to integrating alternative therapies with conventional medicine.
- Townsend Letter Since 1983, Townsend Letter has been publishing a print alternative medicine magazine. As a forum for the entire alternative medicine community, we present scientific information on a wide variety of alternative medicine topics.
- Journal of Restorative Medicine  The Journal of Restorative Medicine which was launched in September of 2012 is a peer-reviewed medical journal and the official publication of The Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine. It will present original and exclusive medical articles on conditions amenable to restorative treatments, such as herbal, nutritional, bio-identical hormone medicine, and lifestyle recommendations.
Pages in category "Journals"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.