From Health Facts
The naturopathic philosophy is to stimulate the healing power of the body and to treat the cause of disease. For many patients, this difference in approach to health provides them with a new perspective and awareness. By addressing the factors that influence health and through the appropriate use of natural therapies many patients with acute and chronic illness have found tremendous benefits.
Symptoms and Conditions
- Cardiovascular Conditions
- Dermatology / Skin Conditions
- Digestive Conditions
- Endocrine Conditions
- Head, Ears, Eyes, Nose and Throat Conditions
- Infections / Allergies / Sensitivities
- Liver Conditions
- Men's Health
- Mental/Emotional or Psychological Conditions
- Muscle, Joint and Bone Conditions
- Neurological Conditions
- Oncology (Cancer)
- Other Conditions
- Pediatric Conditions
- Respiratory Conditions
- Urinary Conditions
- Women's Health
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Conditions"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.