7-Day Detox Miracle: Revitalize Your Mind and Body with This Safe and Effective Life-Enhancing Program
- Author: Peter Bennett, Sara Faye, & Stephen Barrie
- Published: April 12, 2001
- Publisher: Three Rivers Press
- Number of pages: 400 pages
- To Order: 
- Check out other books written by Naturopathic Doctors
- Check out other books written by NDs on nutrition
Rejuvenate and Refresh Your Body Starting Today! There is an effective way to free yourself of chronic aches and pains, feel healthier, and be more energetic. It's called detoxification, a process that stimulates your body's natural ability to cleanse itself. Inside, you'll discover a simple seven-day detoxification program that will help you improve resistance to disease, normalize weight, and increase physical and mental stamina. Completely updated and revised, this edition features easy-to-prepare recipes, sample menu plans, and everything else you need to begin your new life of healthier living—today! A Sample 7-day Home Detox Program
- Healthful diet of liquids, fresh fruits and vegetables, and rice
- Specific vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs
- Home hydrotherapy and a one-week toxin-free lifestyle
- Healthier living
About the Author:
Peter Bennett, N.D., specializes in treating immune disorders using homeopathic and naturopathic medicine.
Stephen Barrie, N.D., is the founder of Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory in North Carolina, a leading developer in Functional Medicine.