From Health Facts
The Research Department at Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine has a mandate “to reflect, support and conduct research in evidence-based natural medicine.” Our mandate includes supporting not just those within the Institute, but also those within the naturopathic community as a whole. Fostering research and increasing knowledge within the profession, both by students and practicing clinicians, is important for the evolution of naturopathic medicine.
- Diabetes Research Study
- Current Research
- Naturopathic Clinical Outcome Study
- Bowen Therapy in the Treatment of Sciatica: Pilot Study
- Naturopathic Medical Student Association & Helfgott Institute Nutraceutical Survey
- Naturopathic Patient Database. As part of the Naturopathic Clinical Outcome Study, BINM is developing in collaboration with the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, an electronic medical record program called the Naturopathic Patient Database.
- Naturopathic Case Reports: The Boucher Research Department is embarking on a project to collect and analyze case reports from naturopathic physicians.
- Research Network - Naturopathic Physicians Research Network – British Columbia