Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality
- Author: Dr. Antonin Kodet N.D. Paed. Dr.
- Published: November 1 2009
- Publisher: Dr. Antonin Kodet N.D. Paed. Dr.
- Number of pages: 194 pages
- To Order: 
Dr. Kodet's nutritional program is the only program that highlights the importance of 'cooking your food' while being an all encompassing hypoallergenic program designed to use food as medicine. Many people have reversed chronic or challenging illnesses and conditions, dramatically improved their health, achieved athletic performance goals, weight management goals and improved their overall energy levels by following the advice in this book. With Dr. Kodet's 25 years of experience and two doctoral degrees Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality can help you:
- Accelerate and maximize recovery from your chronic illnesses, health conditions, injuries, or surgeries
- With ADD/ADHD, autism, allergies, asthma, cancer, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, colitis, Crohn's Disease, IBS, digestive disorders, infertility, menopause, auto-immune disorders and many others illnesses and conditions - the book shares many references from Dr. Kodet's patients on their successes
- Improve your energy level from what many believe are the consequences of getting older and how you can ask more of your body and mind
- End your struggle with weight without focussing on it!
- Reach your goals and boost your athletic performance - even competitive athletes
- Look younger! - Improve your skin's elasticity, texture and colour and reduce your wrinkles.
- Cook for kids - with recipes that are kid-tested and approved!
Many common children's illnesses normally improve by following Dr. Kodet's program. Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality uses conventional medical science and theories developed and tested over thousands of years by Oriental and Ayurvedic medicine. It is loaded with tips, hints, warnings, and clinically tested recipes and menus. The book is already a recommended reading in academic settings for conventional and alternative nutritional courses. It should be an integral part of any kitchen in therapeutic or long term settings.
About the author
With over 25 years of experience and two doctoral degrees, Dr. Kodet established Integrative Medical Care, Inc. to help chronically ill and difficult to treat patients. Dr. Kodet combines his extensive academic background in conventional medical science with expertise in natural therapies and treatment methodologies into one complete system of care for his patients. His clinic is in Calgary, Alberta where he specializes in the treatment of adults and children with chronic illnesses and conditions, natural cancer therapies and supportive care for conventional cancer treatments.