Gemmotherapy Secale cereale (Rye)
Secale cereale or Rye is a plant native to Eastern and Central Turkey. Today it is found widespread in Northern Europe and Asia as a cereal or as a forage crop. It is known for its ability to adapt because it can grow in poor acid soils, cold temperatures, and often very high altitudes. It is best known for its flour, used for making bread with a high nutritional value.
- Liver protection and regeneration
- Antiviral, viruses of influenza and the common cold
- Removes polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and polychlorinated phenols (PCPs) from the body
- Liver remedy that stimulates, regenerates, and restores hepatocytes
- Antiviral, stimulates the immunity
- Has a certain "antibiotic" property
- Skin: repairs the epidermis and the dermis
- Liver: all types of hepatitis- acute and chronic, cirrhosis, fibrosis, jaundice
- Skin: Psoriasis. Has a healing action on the skin (dermis and epidermis)
- Ledoux Frank and Gueniot Gerard (2012) Phytembryotherapy: The Embryo of Gemmotherapy, Editions Amyris, Spain.
- Dr. Reckeweg (2012) Product Catalog, Bio Lonreco. Quebec.