From Health Facts
Latest Edit: General 2013-12-05 (EDT)
- Main site of action is the circulatory system
- Diminished blood coaguability
- Antisclerotic properties on arteries
- Regulates sympathetic nervous system
- Chelator of toxins from the body. Detoxifies heavy metals
- Ciculatory system: acts in Arteritis
- ENT: Tracheitis, bronchitis
- Musculoskeletal: used in gouty states with Rheumatic syndrome
- Ledoux, Frank and Gueniot, Gerard.(2012)Phytembryotherapy: The Embryo of Gemmotherapy, Editions Amyris. Spain.
- Dr. Reckeweg (2012)Product Catalog, Bio Lonreco. Quebec.