Accredited Naturopathic Colleges
Accreditation is recognition granted to educational institutions and professional programs indicating that a high level of quality and integrity has been achieved. Accreditation provides the general public, the educational community, governmental agencies, other organizations and potential students' confidence in a specific program and institution.
The Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME)  is the accrediting body for naturopathic medical education in North America. It is the authority for establishing and maintaining the educational standards and its mission is to ensure the high quality of naturopathic medical education through the voluntary accreditation of four-year, graduate-level programs in naturopathic medicine. Students and graduates of programs accredited or pre-accredited (candidacy) by the CNME are eligible to apply for the naturopathic licensing examinations administered by the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE).
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) 
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine (BINM)
- Bastyr University (Bastyr) 
- University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine (Brideport) 
- National College of Naturopathic Medicine 
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 
- National University of Health Sciences