Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
From Health Facts
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) is Canada's premier institute for education and research in naturopathic medicine. CCNM offers a rigorous four-year, full-time doctor of naturopathic medicine program.
- Founded in 1978 under the name of The Ontario College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Location: 1255 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto
- Student enrolment: 480
- CCNM's ND Program
- Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic, a dynamic naturopathic teaching clinic where senior clinicians and ND supervisors conduct more than 26,000 patient visits per year.
- The Department of Research and Clinical Epidemiology at CCNM is a world-wide leader in advancing our understanding of complementary and naturopathic medicine as a viable, sustainable health-care system.
- CCNM's Integrated Health Care Centre 
- Home to CCNM Press which is dedicated to publishing college texts, clinical reference materials, scholarly monographs, consumer trade books, and corporate wellness guides in the field of naturopathic medicine 
- Vision and mission statements 
- Faculty profiles 
- Fast Facts 
- CCNM History