Fundamentals of Naturopathic Medicine
- Author: Fraser Smith
- Published: December 2003
- Publisher: Quarry Press
- Number of pages: 400 pages
- To Order: 
- Check out other books written by Naturopathic Doctors
- Check out other books written by NDs on naturopathic medicine
Modeled on the widely-used and well-respected Johns Hopkins book The Principles and Practice of Medicine, this is the first comprehensive, authoritative, fully illustrated and definitive text on the rapidly expanding practice of naturopathic medicine for health care professionals. Smith discusses every aspect of naturopathic medicine for the professional:
- Diagnosis and Prescription
- Therapeutic Strategies
- Treatment modalities (including homeopathy, botanical medicine, acupuncture and oriental medicine)
- Disease Conditions from cardiac and pulmonary diseases through mental and oncological disease.
In addition, there is a section on the toxicology of supplements and botanicals.
About the Author Fraser Smith is a Professor at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. He practices at the Naturopathic College Clinic in Toronto.