IBS For Dummies
- Author: Carolyn Dean, L. Christine Wheeler
- Published: October 21, 2005
October 21, 2005
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Number of pages: 384 pages
- To Order: 
- Check out other books written by Naturopathic Doctors
- Check out other books written by NDs on Digestive and Liver Conditions
Spot the triggers and handle IBS at home or work
Get control of your symptoms and improve your quality of life
Are you or a loved one suffering from IBS? This plain-English, reassuring guide explains all aspects of this frustrating condition and helps you find the right doctor and treatment plan. You get up-to-date information on the latest tests, healthy nutrition guidelines, diet and exercise plans, and the newest medicines and therapies to bring you much-needed relief.
Discover how to
- Get an accurate diagnosis
- Recognize the warning signs
- Reduce your stress
- Weigh treatment pros and cons
- Adopt an IBS-friendly diet
- Help children with IBS
About the Author"
Carolyn Dean, MD, ND (Bronx, NY), is a medical doctor and naturopathic doctor who has extensive experience in treating IBS and other bowel diseases. Additional books by Dr. Dean include The Miracle of Magnesium, Hormone Balance, and The Yeast Connection and Women's Health. L. Christine Wheeler, MA (Vancouver, BC, Canada), is a medical and natural health writer and EFT practitioner.