From Health Facts
Latest Edit: Hector 2014-02-18 (EDT)
- Drainage remedy of the skin, mucous membranes and kidneys
- Chronic intestinal problems
- Facilitates the oxygenation of blood. Contributes to smoking cessation and decreases the side effects of tobacco in particular arteriosclerosis
- Decreases cholesterol and is indicated for hyperlipemia and arteriosclerosis
- Indicated for arthritis, in particular for joint fatigue of the lower limbs, specifically the knee and the ankle. Contributes to reducing lymphatic edema
- Digestive: Mouth ulcer, thrush, dental pyorrhea, stomatitis, streptococcus (inhibits), ulcers
- Respiratory: Angina, bronchitis, chronic pulmonary catarrh, granular pharyngitis, blood oxygenation, smoking
- Urogenital: Kidney (feeds the yin), sclerosis of the vulva
- Articular: Arthritis, cellulite, knee, lymphatic edema
- ENT: Tinnitus, visual acuity, humming in ears, intellectual faculties, sclerosis of the ear, vertigo
- Circulatory: Arteriosclerosis, cholesterol, hyperlipemia
- Ledoux, Frank and Gueniot, Gerard.(2012)Phytembryotherapy: The Embryo of Gemmotherapy, Editions Amyris. Spain.
- Dr. Reckeweg (2012)Product Catalog, Bio Lonreco. Quebec.