Natrum phosphoricum is one of the key remedies for grief and depression. A keynote of this remedy is the tendency for nocturnal seminal discharges.
- Mineral: Phosphate of sodium
- Short Form: Nat-p
- Headache during a storm. Feels dull in the morning, full feeling and throbbing.
- Asthma worse in the evening and worse with exertion
- Urogenital nocturnal seminal emissions
- Triggers: Sugar, milk, fat food, bitter foods, thunderstorms
- General: Aggravation from thunderstorms, palpitations, headaches, symptoms develop during a period of seminal discharges
- Worse: Sugar, milk, mental exertion. Thunderstorm. Gaslight. Coition. Walking upstairs. Bitter foods. Fat food.
- Better: Cold
- Psychological: Fears dark, storms, insects, death and illness, mental dullness after seminal emissions, clairvoyance; clairvoyant dreams
- Other symptoms: Yellow coating of tongue, base of tongue, or the throat, sour eructations and taste, sour vomiting, sexual dreams
- Food and drink: Craves egg, fried eggs, salt, spicy, fish, ice cream, beer, aversion to bread and butter
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed based on homeopathic principles and after a detailed case taking. The prescription recommendations below are provided only as a guide. It is always recommended to consult with a naturopathic doctor or homeopathic practitioner prior to taking any homeopathic remedies, especially if your health is compromised or if your symptoms do not resolve in a timely fashion. The general recommendations for Aconite include:
- Hershoff Asa 1999 Homeopathic Remedies: a quick and easy guide to common disorders and their homeopathic treatments Avery Publishing Group, New York
- Ullman Robert, Reichenberg-Ullman Judyth 1997 Homeopathic Self-Care, the quick and easy guide for the whole family. Prima Publishing
- Boericke W. 1997 Pocket Manual of Hemoeopathic Materia Medica and Repertory, a Chapter on Rare and Uncommon Remedies. B. Jain Publishers, India.