- 1 Naturopathic Assessment
- 2 Characteristics
- 3 Naturopathic Treatment
- 4 References
In order to stimulate the innate ability of the body to heal the causes of disease must be identified and addressed. With _______, the causes are variable and include lifestyle and environmental factors. A detailed assessment is required to determine which factors are contributing to _________.
Related Symptoms and Conditions
Due to the interrelatedness of the body it is common for the disharmony to be expressed in other ways such as:
The goal of naturopathic treatment is to support and work in tandem with the healing power of the body and to address the causal factors of disease with individual treatment strategies. ________ is typically a chronic disease _____________________.
It is always advisable to work with a naturopathic doctor before engaging in any treatment plan.
Home Care strategies include:
Lifestyle recommendations include:
- Dietary recommendations
- Water. Ensure you drink adequate water.
- Rest and Relaxation
The prescribing of naturopathic therapies requires the guidance of a naturopathic doctor as it depends on a number of factors including the causal factors, a person's age, prescription medications, other conditions and symptoms and overall health. It is always advisable to work with a naturopathic doctor prior to taking any natural therapies.
Naturopathic Therapies for ______________ include:
- Clinical Nutritional Supplementation includes
Specialized Naturopathic Therapies
Specialized therapies that are used to treat ________ include:
- Hershoff Asa 2000 Homeopathic Remedies, A Quick and Easy Guide to Common Disorders and their Homeopathic Treatments, Avery Publishing Group, New York
- Ullman Robert, Reichenberg-Ullman Judyth 1997, Homeopathic Self-Care, the quick and easy guide for the whole family. Prima Publishing